Do you want to run Android Apps on your Linux Devices? Don’t know how to Do it? Then you are on the right post where I am going to guide you about some of the Linux Android emulators through which you can run apps on your Linux devices.
Android Emulators are an application which helps us to create an environment like Android so that apps could run on other OS. You will get various emulators for devices such as IOS emulator, Android Emulator. These are very useful to run apps and games on other OS devices so that everyone can enjoy everything.
As you know that most of the apps are made for Android platform, as Android is the most popular OS right now. Android is designed and based on Linux kernel, but there are less number of Android emulators available on the market for Linux. So here in this article, I am going to mention some of the best Android Emulators for Linux.
It is one of the Best Android Emulators that you can use in Linux platform and this app is loaded with some of the best features. The following are the features of this amazing application.
- This app will enable us to download pre-configured android Pictures of different Android versions and devices such as Galaxy S2, Nexus 7 Galaxy.
- It will enable you to make changes in the amount of resources such as RAM, hard disks
- It is compatible with networking through wifi/Ethernet, so you can use the internet directly on the Android emulator.
- It displays full screen on the device it is used, so you can experience any app or game in full screen like Android.
- You can also drag and drop a file so that it can transfer to the SD card of the emulator.
- You will need a Genymotion Cloud account, to download and deploy Genymotion on your Android device.
It is also one of the best and oldest emulators that you can use on your Linux devices. On ethe best thig about this device is that it can be used offline on your PC. So you can use AndroVM to install the android Emulator on your Android devices. It has also got some of the amazing features that are mentioned below.
- Through virtual box it will support hardware OpenGL.
- Virtual box must be installed on Linux before running Andro VM.
- Yo0u can share from guest to host through its net sharing feature.
- You can download it on both 64 bit and 32 both linux kernel.
- It has an easy to use interface.
Andy Android Emulator:
It has some cool features that will help you to run Apps and games on your Android devices.
- Tit has inbuilt Google play support.
- It also has Multitouch support.
- Directly from the desktop, you can access the installed apps.
- For playing and controlling games you can use your phone as a controller.
- You can also use the beta version of this app for testing its
- It has an easy to use interface.
Official Android SDK:,
It is also one of the useful emulators through which many of the Android apps can be run or installed on a Linux device. And below are some of the features of it.
- This Emulator supports the functions of transferring files on your SD card.
- You can trust the quality of this Emulator because it is developed by Google.
- It supports physical keypad that is not supported by any of the emulators.
- It is easy to great installed.
Jar of Beans:
This is another best emulator that you can use to run app and games on your Android device. It has some awesome features that will help you to run apps easily.
- It is portable for windows but developed as an Android emulator.
- All the basic supports are there in this emulator such as Apk install, PLaystore Installation.
- The jar of beans of Linux which can be downloaded from here.
The above mentioned are the Android emulators that you can use in Linux devices. With these, you can run all the apps that you run on Android. Each of these are easy to use and has amazing features. Comment below if you have anything to add regarding this article.